Monday, May 28, 2007

OMG OMG OMG OMG ..... after lots lots lots of complain. i'm back to my own blog again !!!
why ?!?!?!??! wondering huh ?! just because i need someone to save my SOUL~~~
this is being so urgently. who can help me i will just give them a propz =p

i just have this problem. everytime i step inside my house i feel damn damn damn emo lar. what should i do ?! what should i do with it ?! how can i not be so emo ?! someone told me to think something happy. but what is the happy thing lar ?!

everytime i just feel like going out ! omg omg omg ... am i a freak now ?! damn, i know it's not good but what should i do ?!
i think next week is the last week for my whole semester already. and i don't even have the happy feeling !

know why ?! cause there's no one in my course that makes me thinks that the uni is being so fun and interesting ! i just don't get it why ppl say uni life is so great ! it's totally opposite of it. and trust me. it's not so happy as they said ! =.= why are ppl lying lar... aiyo.

after disappearing for quite some time. it's time for me to cope (sp?) up with my friends. long time didn't hang out with them ady =)
feel free to find me..

wait wait wait !!!! FINALS IS COMING... maybe after finals i will find you guys !
muaks.... much of love =)

No comments: