Saturday, August 11, 2007

yesterday nite super shock ! u dowan to know what happen =.= so i will just keep it to myself ! *evil laughing*

thursday nite, went to 1u with weiling, ate tomyam at murni (super nice)
then went to watch movie --- DISTURBIA.
seriously, i've learn if i'm not watching with someone that's daring better don't watch that movie !
it's really disturbing ! i won't say it's a bad movie but still watchable.

yesterday nite went for rush hour 3 ~
it's abit too short but it's funny ! love it... cause i love the feeling of watching funny movie
it's been a long time since i watch such funny movie =D

saturday is seriously not my day for the week
i'm being a WONDERFUL DRIVER for this day
i just can't sit properly in the house and chat with my friends
ever now and then have to check the time whether i'm late to fetch my 'LOVELY' brother.

at last, the harry potter last book is with me now !
it's time for me to spend my precious time with it ...
hohoho

WISH I HAVE A WONDERFUL NITE, TONITE.

ting

No comments: