Wednesday, February 6, 2008

CNY is just few more hours from now ! yayaya, so today is the day of eating 'tuan yuen fan'

see this two table ??? we have this kind of rules that adult and children are seated separate !
hahaha, it's fun though ! cause we can eat all we want !
it's actually delicious, it's always me and my cousin who stays at the table the longest !!! (i've no idea why? we're full but we still eat !)
this is my aunt! she's one of the cooker of the day =) and of cause my 1st aunt and my MUM
actually we took this before the meal ! we're too bored... so here comes self picturing
1st shot : FAILED
2nd shot : Okay...
3rd : This is the best we can take !
PS: actually there're more than 3 capturing><
i guess he's too tired of waiting for the food to come
yaya... he's too happy cause finalllyyyy we can eat our meal !!

lwl trying to be a poser ~~

thanks to both of them, i'm aunty now !!!
hahahah both of them are 2 of my cousin's sons


oh ya.... actually CNY we need TEH alot ~

candid shot of my nephew
hehehe, trying to drink soft drinks =p

lwl trying to get a nice shot... but.... TOO BAD
again.
this is the best lwl =p

okkayy... i love these the most
he's the most adorable kid i ever see.
he's just like the sunshine, he smiles whenever he's awake
Never fail smiling even he falls =)
That's all for today
HAppy chinese new year to all my fellows.....

No comments: