Tuesday, May 13, 2008

yeahman, i came back from port dickson yesterday nite.
went to this rave party - tiesto.
it's sooo much better than the rave party that i've went last year (melacca)
everything seems to be great, just that something really upsetting happened
but hope my friends able to handle it well

updates with my pics !!!


sorry i look absolutely blur here =p

girls ! trust me, they are really hot !
(but this does not include me)

the girls that nite ! weeee.......

oh ya ! picture of me ! preparing (as in make up of coz =p)

my babes.


loving this pics.......

alright
stop right here with all these pictures.
maybe more to come
but not sure yet, cause i don't have barbara's facebook can't take pic from her yet.

i'm suffering from assignments....
YET I'M BEING SO LAZY....
kill me plz

No comments: