Thursday, January 22, 2009

CNY around the corner

ever wonder how's CNY gonna be ?
i have some preparation of it !
1stly my nice nails =p purposely put it to be red !

oh actually the most i spend and welcoming CNY is money.
hahahaha
but obviously i get what i want ><
thanks to my parents alot !
i bought new cam, that's why i update few of my pics over here =p
sony isn't too bad afterall -.-
then comp with subsribe with a better internet connection (hopefully)
hm.. clothes clothes n clothes !
hahahaha

obviously i get to hang out with my buddies too !
and my lovely cousin ! hahahahah (cause she's leaving so soon T.T)


pics of me eating korean food =p

day when i went out with simone (because she ponteng) and we met kayli

food that we eat !

and obviously pic of me and mone (there's alot in facebook)

my cousin n i !

and the green tea !

something that i want to continue with it is to swim !
somehow swimming is a good thing
although it's damn tiring
but it's dark nice

No comments: