Friday, October 30, 2009

the 'outings' before exams

didn't managed to update my blog during weekend
was 'busy' procastinating ~
there's so many things i should do
yet i'm so lazy to do it
argh !
not motivated at all !!!

so just a slight update from the previous post.
i went to Dave Bistro (if i'm not mistaken) in 1u on Monday nite.
not much ppl went, suppose to go some other place
but ended up in 1u.
lol.
we were SS the whole nite

girls and Joshua
somehow he did better than the girls !
my 'trademark' !

biebie n me !

eeven n me !

3 of us.

actually i'm not ready yet !
cause the wind blow.. and there goes my hair..

the so called 'teacher' look !
but failed -.-
basically the whole nite is busying SS-ing and gossiping.
things are getting complicated...
just somehow it's better to act like we dunno and don't comment on anything
if not will end up 'kena' burn, but u urself dunno about it @_@
------------------------------------------------
went to sing K on Tuesday (another week after Dave)
we went to Neway cause girls are free but we need to pay for titbits
which cost 11++.
not sure we're suppose to bring guys along ornot.
but 2 of our guy friends did turn up =)

biebie n me *again*

the girls that went for sing k.

fay, me and chris

girls pic

and me sitting on the floor
i have to do it right infront of the screen because the remote control is not functioning !
i can't press anything when i'm sitting on the sofa
so i have no choice but to go near ~
and actually my pose is not like this
i'm squating and it's like i'm 'pangsai-ing'

it's nice to hangout with the girls
it's been a long time since i went to sing k !
but i guess that day it's not enough for me ><
prob we went there too late
we actually went for dinner in LALA Chong after that.
but we didn't get to take any picture
everyone is feaking hungry and busy eating dinner.
it is nice to eat with them
because i get to eat alot of crabz ~~ woohooo *i'm hungry*
---------------------------------------------------------------
yesterday (Thursday) out of sudden, my friend asked me to go to Look Out Point
somewhere around ampang/cheras
1st time being there
it's very chilling
maybe because it's after rain, and it's up hill
that's why the weather is so nice
it's not so cold as Genting, but it's just nice especially just sitting down chatting with ur buddies=p

me and eeven

cath, eeven n me

this is only for testing purpose

eeven n me *nice view!*

cath and me
(thanks for driving us there! =))

this is up the tower

too bad that most of my pictures are blur
no idea why.
maybe i need to set my settings better next time !
argh...
debbie suppose to join us, but she's sick so she will join us next time !
----------------------------------------------------
that's all for the updates !
i have to get my butt start with my assignment, presentation and some interview preparation.
ps: my headache is getting worse when the weather change like shit!

No comments: