Wednesday, January 6, 2010

the 2nd day of work

i know everyone is asking me to cheer up and i will get used to it in no time
i hope this will happen too.
but right now, i'm having problem with transport !
it's either i have to pay 5 bucks for 1 trip (only to go) 10 in total per day
or buying a bike!
seriously, it's a trouble/problem for me not knowing how to cycle.
i seriously, don't feel like cycling because it's gonna be 1hour plus in order to get to my work
this is sucks!!!!! i hate it !
i really hope to go home asap !
how nice if i can just stop this right now.
i've been being emo for these since i've been here!
i'm not even enjoying when i'm in miami.

sssiiigggghhhh
20th april just seems to be sooo far from me.
ps: i miss home soo much, everything doesn't seems right to me.

No comments: