Wednesday, February 24, 2010

a better life compare to the boring ones

trying to update my blog is really a tough job for me.
anyway me and my housemate went to this place named Vision
cause my friend told us that they are going
but ended up kena con by them !
worse when the music is spanish and we don't even understand or know any single song !
but we do SS whenever we can !
since we're real bored and there's nth much we can do at there !
katherine n me ~

thanh n me

the 4 of us that just SS for the whole nite !

kath n me !
--------------------------------------------------
we just went club without our lovely Qian Qian, but i guess she won't miss it for the next time !
it's always good to know that myself is living better here.
but still. there's something that making me damn pissed and pikcik too ~
pissed that my timetable that they give me real suck !
cutting my hours are not helping me to pay for freaking rental and my expenses for my trip!
worse that everyone in my apartment is having a 2nd job and i'm still slumbering here not finding 2nd job and chilling here
actually i'm not chilling, just that i dunno where i should find !
argh...
i really miss going back home where i don't need to worry all this shits !
can't wait this 2 months to be over fast !!!
i'm still not independent after 2 mths ! HAHAHA
i should really find job tomorrow since i'm having my day off tomorrow =p
--------------------------------------------------------------------
hopefully everything just goes the right way.
*finger cross*

ps: i'm going to NZ ... real soon when i'm back to msia =p

No comments: