Monday, June 13, 2011

Tiring and Exhausted

Im still feeling awful right now.
I think i really party too hard on Saturday night till I still can feel the hangover.
Personally i think this is pretty bad! Im even aware that i'm being tipsy and the next moment i'm dead drunk and puke like nobody business.
Can't even recalled how i reached home and get all the injuries from.

I would rather have a chilling night like last week.
Went cheong k with Eeven and another 2 guy friends of ours.
Wasn't planned at 1st and just last minute Eeven called me. Due to the reason that JM couldn't teman me for this 2-3 weeks so i have to plan my own outings and yet he can't be there with me.
I wasn't aware that i'm drinking since i'm not even craving for it. Thought i would wait till JM finished his exam 1st. But oh well... When it comes it comes..
I was so sober till 1.30am till they ordered this beer cause both of us were too SS that we just sing all the way without any disturbance.
People are playing with their phones and i'm one of them! haha!
See that? The guys are really bored i think.
And so my friend brought up the cards.. End up getting drink, the rules of game is getting more and more ridiculous till we get so high and all we can do is drink and laugh
Though not much people turn up but i like this kind of chilling session where everyone is happy =)
Oh not to forget! my friend bullied me, cause we were playing card games. and i end up drinking so much...

Before getting high ~
and the after effect!
Nothing can stop me from singing. oh lalalala

we just love singing <3 <3 <3
Knowing this post won't be long as i don't really have the mood to talk much.
The alcohol effect is still running through me and honestly? i'm not feeling so good yet. Can't really eat and i felt that i'm gonna puke anytime soon!

Can't wait for tomorrow to come cause JM gonna finished his exam by tomorrow and so he can spend more time with me...

Logging off,
xoxo

No comments: