Thursday, July 28, 2011

A surprised call

I know right? Surprised that i updated a little blog on a Thursday? That's rare.
But how can u expect things happened so suddenly?
Yesterday night, right before i fall asleep. I got a phone call from my friend.
Not sure issit because he's drunk, but he told me something that apparently lighten up the worries i have deep down inside.
He told me things that i have been worried is just nothing if i've opened my mouth earlier just to ask him for a favour.

Im still thinking deeply what i really wanna do and what i really wants.
Everyone around me, probably has realised that i've been really worry with my work/job.

Sometimes when things goes so wrong, you just hope things didn't turn up to be so bad.
So now, it's all up to me.
I guess i'm gonna talk to him and talk things out.
I need to do something, take another step.
It's time for me to make some decision.

I took a day off cause i wasn't feeling too good (fyi, it's time of the month) and unfortunately i'm one of the girls that will suffer when the 'aunty' is visiting.
Im feeling better and i'm listening to my favourite songs doing mask and chilling myself down.

I really do hope things will change after all this messed up things i've gone through.
Dear Lord, whoever that's listening, i really need this.


Logging off,
xoxo!

No comments: