Monday, September 24, 2007

woohooo
it's been a long time since i update my blog ady
joen is right... i'm free but i just feel that i'm lost with my blog =p





mooncake festival another 15 minutes more
i'm thinking where should i go ?
obviously i'm going for dinner at my cousin's house 1st
then... it depends whether i wanna follow drene or dear
hahaha =p





well... i want to play with lantern and candles !
no, i'm not kid... but it's just somehow fun to do that
i'm getting lazy again... i asked drene and mone to scold me
hahaha
cause i'm too lazy to go for lecture class
it's back to the old old me.





oh well, i'm getting stress nowadays... cause when i see those assignment due dates
it's all SQUEEZE together !
why those uni love to make all the due date together ?





i'm getting stress because i'm totally clueless with FINANCE MANAGEMENT...
i regret taking it
but somehow i'm taking that in MAJOR!
wth.... it's kidding me =.=





okay... last update of me




heheheh =D

for those that didn't see me long long time
i've cut my hair =D
but it's growing... i just miss my long long hair ><

No comments: