Friday, September 7, 2007

wow !! it's been a long time since i edit my blog ady lu....
how's everything ? just fine !!!

i can't imagine i've over slept for 2 times for my advertising class i'm in dead shit lar..

next week will be a killing week...
1st ==> SUPER EXTREMELY HARD MAJOR advertising assignment
2nd ==> mid test
3rd ==> block lecture

as joen said, we realise that uni like to squeeze everything together
can't they just separate it ?
but i know after this stupid week i'm gonna have this 1 week holiday...hope it's gonna be good =.=

i've been trying to learn alot of things nowadays... me and my cousin (yiing) both are trying very hard too

i can't wait to see her online too... cause she can talk to me !!! huhuhu...

how i wish i'm rich... i'm so addicted to shopping, which i don't have the time and also mainly because of $$$$

wanna work... but due to some stupid reason i can't work... AND IT'S NOT BECAUSE I'M A PRINCESS

it's friday and it's weekend...truly speaking, i'm hating weekends though =.= all my friends and my bf is bz
i'm all alone... i shall find something to do....

No comments: