Saturday, July 19, 2008

as promise, pictures are uploaded
but not all, cause some is with tracey and i just don't see her online
hahahaha

anyway we went out just for tracey's pre-celebration
at 1st there this potong stim person -.- and i'm lazy to mention her name
who knows one day she come to my blog =p
but oh well, i met alot of friends that day
hahahaha and i'm happy to meet them again =)

simone n me (we took alot of time)

from left: yiing, me, kw and tracey


me and the birthday girl =D


me and simone, trust me that time i swear i'm redder than this =p


i'm so scare with my results right now
but as my friend say it's already set, and there's nth i can do..

i have planned to buy a phone with a better camera..
yet i don't have the money.
sad case huh ?

another week of holiday and my class gonna start soon !
wish me luck man ><

No comments: