Friday, July 25, 2008

it's my birthday !
and i'm feeling real old right now
i'm touching the stage of being the number 2 !

i still remember the previous time that i really enjoyed my birthday was like few years back which is form 3
and that time was great !
this time was awesome
at 1st i was worrying for so much
but thanks to simone and dee
they helped me alot and cheer me up too *especially mone*

here are some pics that i uploaded
and my camera girl is --->mone (thanks)

sueann and me (too bad the nite she didn't really join us)

my cousin n me
me n adel (it's been a long time since i meet her)

tracey a lovely girl that just passed her 20th birthday too =p
dee and me.. she's super hot that nite
last but not least... monnneee
oh ! my birthday cake !
yiing put this on me
actually i were quite red that time
last : me !!! i'm 20 but peace ! *young in heart forever*
loves those buddies that really come to celebrate for me
it just mean alot to me
muakkksss !

No comments: