Monday, September 15, 2008

virus

at the very moment
i can tell u i'm SUPER DUPER FAWKING bengang !

thanks to those people who invented VIRUS !
my computer is full of virus, and not forget to mention
my LOVELY PENDRIVE can't even open, and all my assignments from SEM1 till NOW are all GONE.....

i'm so fawked up right now.
i thought it was awful spending 1 whole day at startbucks doing assignment was great !
however, when u realise the whole pendrive is gone .... the feeling is DULAN !

i almost wanted to burn down the whole computer and thumbdrive.
i saw it from my brother's preview of the content of the thumbdrive, it is full of PICTURES.

those pictures are like GRANDMOTHER, OLDIES, FLOWERS AND FRUITS.
what's with that doing inside my thumbdrive.
seriously, there's no word that can express how angry i am. !

SSSIIIGGGHHHHHH.
what should i do ? T.T

other than that, i think i really needed a laptop because i need to do my assignment which laptop is handy.
but i'm not brave enough to ask >.<

alright... now i shall go and ask whether who can SAVE MY DAMN PENDRIVE.

No comments: