Thursday, September 11, 2008

freedom

my stress-ness is almost OVER.
ALMOST !
yeah, left the terrible and sucky subject - Financial Planning.

seriously, this week really sucks !
stress sangat and my assignments are sucks too !
same goes to my test (sigh....)
i did alot of mistake in my test and our group assignment is out of topic T.T
we got penalise for our presentation.
we're advice to do REAL gooooddd in our written assignment, yet it's not easy!!!

thanks to the stress-ness, my face have tons of pimples popping up !
and it's damn obvious and FUGLY ! -.-

yet in this 2 weeks, i did something that i wanna do.
let's recall back what i written previously.

To-do list:-
1. start my lovely assignments {check-i'm done, left 1 before my holidays start =D}
2. more TVB dramas.... (can't wait it to come out soon) {gonna get few eps from my friend}
3. more shoppings. {no money, no time}
4. sing k (i've been craving for so long) {no time}
5. cluuubbbbsss {i went last sat, friend's birthday}
6. food hunting {i did some of it ! yay! }
7. meeting up my friends.... {nooopppeee!!! i miss xx and jo}

Food hunting list:-
1. zanmai {nope}
2. jogoya {nope, no money}
3. some really nice buffet {no one accompany me, i miss those days that i ate with my relatives}
4. chongqing (some new steamboat place which i think it's Yummy-licious) {nope}
5. tao fu fah {yeah ! i ate yesterday}
6. mcd (i know it's not hard, but it's been a while) {yes ! just now}
7. korean foooodd {nope, i miss korean food in ampang}
8. spagetti grilled {yes, but not as nice as i thought, pizza uno still the best =D}

more update after that.... =)

1 comment:

snow_flake said...

i miss korean food at ampang also.. sobs~~~~~~~~