Sunday, August 9, 2009

2nd week of semester

it's Sunday again.
i'm suppose to hand up my PS (personal selling) weekly homework
but i haven't even started yet
i'm having serious headache again
i'm not sure issit the weather, because it's DARN hot nowadays.

i heard quite alot of h1n1 case
and it's making me paranoid (abit ?!)
my mum suggested not to go out so much
since there's so many cases happened in Subang Jaya.
actually i do not know what to update
maybe just some random picture as usual
taking lesser and lesser pics nowadays, prob i'm getting lazy
------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 friday nite i went out with zhimuis.
we went to Poppy and to be honest, Poppy on Friday is much nicer compare to Sat
dee and me in the car...
the reason why we look like this is because we're right infront of the FAN.
although it's not pack, but we're still sweating !
Sat in poppy is a total sauna

somehow we get to meet Fish
she couldn't recognise us at 1st
it's funny when she look at us for quite sometimes only she managed to recall

although the whole nite, steven and patrick didn't really layan us
more like we layan ourselves
but still managed to take 1-2 pics with them =)

Steven n me

Patrick and me
------------------------------------------
another nite going out (actually it's 1 week after)
never really plan this out
i followed sindee randomly
because i just dowan to stuck at home
since i'm having a long weekdays!
has been going classes like crazy
and it's even driving me crazy when i realised that i have so many works to do.
i really hope that i won't pengsan before sem ends.
god bless me that i can find a better groupmates ! ><
it's scaring me everyday that i need to do my assignment ALONE again. -.-

okay, back to topic, we went to Velvet.
i went there, i realised alot of uncles ?!
issit because uncles are trying to relax after work ?!

me and sindee *xoxo*

dee, yewkoon n me
-------------------------------------------------
amazingly that i didn't go out on Saturday
probably i'm getting older and older
i dun have that much energy to go out till so late
i rather stay at home and just chill with some nice drama

there's even something happened on yesterday nite
i'm not sure whether i'm doing the right things
but i guess that would be the best.
i can't make everything go on my way
but at least i'm trying too.
------------------------------------------------------
i guess when everything messed up, i just feel like running away from the reality.
i know i can't do that cause i'm not having hols now
the sem break seems so far from me.
can't wait.
-----
i'm waiting for my cousin and sister to come back !!
i miss them soooo much!
ps: i've nth to say =p

No comments: