Monday, July 27, 2009

my birthday celebration !

school starts today !
and i can't imagine that times is passing soooooooooo fast !
new sem, new hope, new time table
but my timetable quite sucky, cause i got class from mon-fri!
no more extra 1 day weekend for me ><
starting school meaning ending of my hols, i still think that's not enough for me ><
i had a great birthday this year.
thanks to all my friends !
love them so much
they give me surprise party that i unexpected simone and sindee will turn up.
my so called 'celebration' started on friday, 24th of July.
because Simone is only free on that day
-----------------------------------------------------------
we wanted to go ampang to eat korean food, but we're abit too late
so we just headed to some korean restaurant around Sunway Mentari
right before i go out or should i say while i'm waiting
i SS again.

i realised that my SS pics will only appear in my blog instead of facebook, haha.
---------------------------------------------------
Simone is damn happy when we reached the korean restaurant
i would say this restaurant is better than any other korean restaurant (beside the 1 in ampang)
this food doesn't apply to BBQ meat i think, they said Daorae is still the best?


i'm actually very very very hungry right now -.-

-------------------------------------------------------
we wanted to sing K after that
but by the time we finished eating, it's a little bit too late
so we just head to Pyramid to hang kai.
and since i've been craving for Starbucks for so long
we've decided to go Starbucks, even though we're so damn full.

me n my drink, rasberry and blackcurrent i guess (can't remember the name)
---------------------------------------------
i didn't expect to spend money
but end up spending money as usual -.-
sigh, my mum has been complaining about it.
but i'm quite satisfied with it ><
i bought this hair band
not sure what kind of occasion that i'm going to wear this.
lmao.
we even SS in the shop -.- when the sales girl is watching us

-----------------------------------------------------
my parents are lovely enough to bring me out to eat dinner !
one of the place i like the most
it's not that prettiest place
but the food and crab there is the best !
*yummy*

dad, me, n my mummy
i feel bad for not taking photos of those food, i'm way too busy eating =p
--------------------------------------------------
rushing home to get prepare for the next celebration
as i mentioned, i didn't expect this to happen
but i'm glad and happy !
thanks Benley !
oh ya, we went
laundry

i was surprised, and happy to see my friends there ><

me and the cake!

taking out the candle ><
luckily they didn't push my head right into the cake =p

the 3 of us
xoxo

with Simone before i got drunk

i'm too happy i guess =p

my so called, logo sign =p

kean wai and me.

my present from : keanwai, joa, ben, jc n grace

right here, simone is kinda tipsy

me too ><

me and er... Gary, he's freaking tall, 191 - 154
tell me the difference-.-

thanks to Joaffrey, i'm getting damn tipsy
thats' why i need lemon so much !

we're enjoying playing with the specs


i didn't managed to take the pic of the whole group that celebrate my birthday in Laundry
but thanks alot
it means alot to me =D
that nite itself, i went home very tipsy, and i went to check my results
i'm just testing to see whether it's out ornot
and amazingly it's REALLY OUT
i was damn shock and happy cause i managed to pass all !
that's what i wished for my birthday present
i didn't feel the gancheong-ness when it's loading
mainly because i feel numb due to alcohol in me
------------------------------------------------------------
after having this long and tough thinking
i decide to go to Genting with Enjoyzters again
once again, i'm joining them back
i'm trying to make myself feel better
but sometimes there's just things u couldn't avoid
so instead of avoiding it, i'm facing it
tough but slowly i guess
i'm glad that i make it
i managed to meet up with the babes, especially eeven and debbie !

lovely bie bie

mel n me, before i'm going back

pretty eeven and me =p
i think that's all, i didn't managed to upload ALL the pics here
it's all in facebook
i guess few more to go
Genting trip wasn't so bad afterall.
i might consider joining them after a period of MIA.

ps: i'm feeling soooo tired because of something.




No comments: