Monday, August 8, 2011

1st week of August 2011

It's already August!
Weee... I have some good news and bad news at the same time too!
Well, before i get all long winded and all, i'm gonna post up my friend's wedding pictures and how i actually celebrated my birthday!

It was actually very hectic for me, cause i went to Bangkok very last minute with JM n friends.
5 days 4 nights doesn't seems so long afterall!
Guess girls never get enough of shopping. But i would say if u were to shop for different purpose, as in it's not really a place i would encourage friends to go there for branded stuff.
Apparently their branded stuff are more expensive compare to Taiwan/HongKong.
Though i'm not sure whether Taiwans is having this tax free thingy soon, but HK is definitely a good place and a paradise for girls that love branded stuff.
BKK in the other hand is good for clothes/attires. I bought clothes without even thinking twice cause my friend once told me just buy whatever clothes i want even though that's not my style.
Hence the money all gone in just one sec !

Waking up early in the morning like 5.30am is crazy cause i touched down Malaysia at 12.30am!
Imagine the sleep that i get for that night?
But still, so proud of the girls that we barely sleep managed to make it on time.
And can you imagine JM couldn't wake up in time and i have to drive there myself! haha, epic.
We are actually preparing the list/raw materials for the guys gaming purpose!
Fun i should say! haha

Im in charge of pampers!
Guys are suppose to lick the pampers, though it look gross, but my friend say it's actually very nice! Joke.
My expression is epic!
We even went to the guy's side for a while.
Eventually it's a must and though we're dead tired, we still stayed there till quite late.
Loving all my babes!
The newly married, pretty bride!
Love her craziness!
Isn't it lovely? Love much!
And seriously? I have no idea why are we laughing so hard.
But who won't be happy for their friends right?!
It felt so good seeing one of my bestie getting married.
Imagine getting together for 8 years and finally tying the knot after so long?
I can say barely and so far, this is the only couple that i has witnessed all thing myself.
Been through ups and downs.
That night itself. I was soooo tired to the extend that i can't stand longer till the 2nd round they have in Neway after the wedding dinner.
Most of my friends can't take it and left early for that session.

Oh! I've always been in a eating spree, and i feel my appetite went far beyond that everytime after i eat i feel like having dessert after that.
Im feeling bloated or prob i've already gained weight too.
Introducing Dome. I've been to the one in Pavilion and i think that the one located in Gardens is better.
JM's favourite seafood spagetti.
And this is my FAVOURITE!
honestly, this is sooooooooooooooo good! One of the best wedges i can find in Malaysia!
Even right now at this moment, after i've looked into the picture makes me feel like having one.
My jimui has decided to bring me to this place located in Damansara Heights for breakfast.
He brought me there cause he wanted to spend me breakfast and probably i'm the only friend he has that wake up so early in the morning during weekends!
So we were there at Jarrod and Rawlins for breakfast.
Most of them who visited there are ang mos'..
But well, never fancy them much, still prefer Asians.
Cozy and nice ambiance! If only JM can wake up early to eat breakfast with me i would search more places for breakfast.
My salmon omelet with toast! So nice! No wonder they have good reviews on it.
And on my Birthday itself.
Lovely JM actually brought me to this japanese restaurant located in PJ Hilton named Genji (if i'm not mistaken)
Lovely enough to plan something nice for me =)
Loving the lighting much there.
Has been trying to adjust using my new camera. Still can't get the settings right.
One of the best sushi roll i had.
The amazing one is at Kiku Sakura which located at Midvalley and one famous/best sushi roll cost more than RM 60! Crazy eh?!
Nom Nom Nom

Sorry with the stupid face.
Am too excited with the nice Sukiyaki!
It's nicer than the one we had in Hokkaido.
But price wise? Obviously Hokkaido is cheaper =/
Finally a picture with me and JM!
I actually celebrated the 3rd round with my friends.
Having dinner at Social@KL.
The food there is really amazing! I really love it much... Never failed me.
Honestly i would go back there anytime!

The rest of the pictures i will have to upload it the next time.
Although i don't need to work, but my eyes is failing me.
So before i end this:-
The bad news is i got backstabbed and my new director hated me so much that she bad mouth me!
Things seems to be so harsh to me and i still couldn't accept the fact that she did this to me. Not gonna comment much about this since i've already leave the place.

Yes, you heard me right!!
I finally found myself a job and off i go!
I was so happy that i managed to leave this shit place. Well i can't guarantee whether i will complain much about my new job. But at least at the moment i'm really happy and relief that i finally leave a place that i felt i haven't been productive for the past 1 year!
I need something to improve myself and at least to achieve some goal in my life.

Alright, i gotta log off right now.
XOXO!

PS: happy anni to my dearest BF! much love

No comments: