Thursday, August 25, 2011

Just when i thought everything was good...

I know right?! it's almost end of August already and i barely update my blog.
I'm always lazy and honestly, just when i thought there's turning in my life cause i've found myself a job?!
Things tend to be changing in the opposite side yet again.
Not sure issit because it isn't gonna be a too good year for me, but everything that i've been trying to do doesn't seems to work out very well end of the day.

I bet most of you know that i've gotten myself a new job?
How was it? Honestly, i'm having this serious issue of being emotional and under pressure!
I've only started working the 2nd week and less than 10 days im already feeling suffocated and pressured.
Sometimes it's not being racist and i definitely have no offense to other people, ppl just tend to treat us differently.
It's obvious to the extend that my parent has raise their voice to me. Telling me i should move on to the other path of my life.




However, things are always easier to say than done!
Nope, i'm not giving myself excuse. I know myself well enough that im a very emotional girl.
Im affecting people around me as well, it makes me feel sorry especially to my love one.
My parent is definitely worrying about me, everyday when i come back from work, they never fail to ask me: how's your work today?!

It's all this small things that count and that's how they show you.
They want you to story them, and something telling it out is good for both side.
1. at least we know that there's someone that care for us no matter how
2. least i feel better though everyday and night i've been thinking how am i gonna survive the very next moment when i'm working.

Yes! Money might be a big issue, but my friend once tell me if u're not happy working in a place how far would you go?!

I think i've made up my mind.
So finger cross and i hope everything's gonna be alright for me tomorrow.
I hope i can go through without given any notice, it's really killing me already.


Logging off,
xoxo

No comments: