Thursday, January 5, 2012

1st Post 2012

 Hello 2012!
Welcoming the Dragon year and this is definitely my year! Was somehow proud to be part of the dragon baby! Teehee, guess it's not so easy huh?
I had a rather chilling session in my friend's house for 2012 countdown, seems like we are really getting old, we didn't wanna spend time partying hard and get all wasted!
But, something in doubt is, red wine + beer?! And with unlimited food and snacks coming in?
It's definitely increasing the amount that's gonna show in the weighing machine!

My friend posted this on whatsapp and i find it rather cute!
It's actually a specs casing and monkey on top of it!
So cute! Anybody know where i can actually get this?!

 Also, I've been hanging out in Pavilion alot, getting real bored with KL's shopping mall, i wanted something different!
Duck King, seems to be always my bf's choice everytime our visit.
 Find this tofu is quite nice =p
 I have no idea but that day the restaurant is full of people.
Service still good as ever, but what's with the amount of chili padi that they gave?!
LMAO!
Even my bf was so surprised and find it funny! haha
 It's been a while huh?!
I think i look quite 'chan' here... owels.
 I've been quite a big eater nowadays!
Just can't stop eating. Guess after my sister wedding, it tend to be a reason for me to eat more cause before this is was like restricted (apparently my diet plan failed max)!
Went to Papa Rich after my dinner and guess what we ordered?
From bread to chicken wings to fish cake and ice kacang?!
Call this a supper? More like a feast!
Let's hope i really don't get weight by CNY!
 Oh ya, something really random! I actually just got back from Library meeting up with my babe which she need to work traveling everywhere - Library!
End of the day? 2 guys singing their lung out and makes all of us to have a good laugh...
 Did i mentioned that my parents did have another makan session with my uncles right after my sister wedding dinner!
We have it in Ming Room, i really like this meat platter... ahhhh...

Following more food from Michaelangelos!
Somehow they serve quite a quality food!
Always love to go there, just that the price is a little bit too pricey eh?
 Fav!


 More food?
Ahyat Abalone is still doing their promotion which is weekdays 50% and weekend 30% on their lunch dimsum!
Loving this bird nest egg tart though i prefer the traditional kind of way to make bird nest!
 Egg yolk bun? So-so!
 Lastly?!
Welcoming my 2012 yo!
Hopefully this year is gonna be good to me!
I hope to have a better life, live happily and a better career!
The year of rabbit has been bad to me, my career, is really pain in my ass.
Hope u all have a good one.
I will be flying off to HK day after!

Hope i do enjoy my time there!

Logging off,
xoxo!

No comments: