Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Xmas Eve 2011

 Finally my sister wedding has over!
That 2 days were seriously killing me and everyone of us so much. We are all sooo exhausted and tired and till now i can still feel the tired-ness running in me. Prolly it's the lazy worm that's doing the trick.
I were so busy till the extend that i can't take much pics on that wedding day itself.
Day before my sister wedding, my house did a small house party.
The buffet is indeed awesome, everyone love it including me! I shall post it after i get my hand on the camera.
Mummy was so happy with the food and she start posing even though my intention wasn't on her =p
 Party ended quite early (earlier than expected) but somehow i just can't seems to sleep that night, ended up with 1 hour sleep and i have to last through out the day!
The outcome is.. ... i did not countdown Christmas this year! Though it's not a big day for me, but i would love to celebrate with my friend or love ones, but i was TOO. EXHAUSTED!

In the morning, we cam whore before i get all haywire. Apparently i was already too occupied to the extend i don't even know which to handle 1st.
 With my cousin - Serene Yiing
 With my cousin - Chelsie Wei Ling
 The happily married wedding couple!
Lovely n sweet!
 I was rushing n i was even lucky that Christmas eve is not even near to being JAM!
Im soooo amazed with the traffic and i tot i would run out of time and wouldn't be able to find any parking in 1 World Hotel! Somehow miracles happened sometimes and the food was surprisingly good as well.
Prolly our expectation were so low and everything turn out to be good and we were all happy =)
 One of the reason why i'm sooooo rush? It's because i'm the receptionist, gotta be there early just to wait for the guests (somehow i'm slightly late)
 Bla Bla Bla... busy finding the seats for the guests!

 Somehow i look weird here, and what i love the most is the champagne!
It's something different from what i can get from Zouk! this is smoother and nicer maybe?!
 It all ended well and i did not stay till the last guest that left. I went back home right away and KO-ed!
Call it a Christmas eve day!

Day after, since i did not able to countdown, i went to mall and did a little bit shopping!
Dinner with buddies n hommies in Bangsar Bistro 42!
Turn out to be good and the price is somehow above average kinda range!
I did not take pic with what i ate, but it's soooooo good!
Would def going back for that as well!
 And how do we girls resist dessert?!
This is just so-so nothing big to shout out.
 Prefer this more, macadamia nut brownie, i regret not ordering this cause i tot it was suppose to be 'macadamia-fied' but it wasnt!

 And this was Eeven's dessert, her fav strawberry shortcake, i didn't fancy this cause it was full of cream >< Bleh....
 They tapao-ed red wine and beer to Sk's house and the guys group into band and start playing with it! hahaha! No drumstick? The random thoughts of using SPOON! End result?! Doesn't work too well, chop stick is better =p
 Even though it's something small but it's the companion that count the most!

Sadly i wasn't really in my good mood nowadays! Was so annoyed-frus even a small little thing don't go right!

Today my sister came back to visit us and we heard alot of interesting stories! Make me realised that some people can be really selfish and even very devious and we don't even know it n worse part?! We can't judge them till things happened/turn bad.


Don't worry i'm not upset, at all!
Just whining, who don't whine/complain right?

Upcoming event - NEW YEAR!
Can't wait.


Logging off,
xoxo


No comments: