Friday, February 2, 2007

i'm freaking tired when i came to my own blog. why ?! because i wake up freaking early today and i slept freaking late yesterday nite lor !
it's around 10+ then this michelle and keane called me! sorry michelle, i didn't mean anything that i didn't pick up my phone, just i didn't hear it, you know la, i sleep just like a pig since it's holidays. =p

so obviously i faster prepare and when keane n chelle arrived, keane came to my house and BOMB TOKYO !!!! =.= and since me and michelle has nothing to do with it, i took a picture with her... =p hahaha, cam whoring before we go out

wonder why we look so weird ? er, i dunno it just came out like that !! hahahaha =p
we went to watch movie... er, sorry i can't remember the title of that show, but in the middle of the movie, joen, michelle and me almost fall asleep and we're keep changing our pose~~ since the cinema is so empty and we're sitting the top row ! the feeling is just that we're watching movie from the tower ! hahaha =p lame =.=


next we were helping keane to find his sandals and shoes !!!
check this out, end up michelle is posting..
michelle this picture look cool right ???
and what's up with the shoes ?!??!? what brand issit ar ??? i also can't remember !!!












oh joen n me...we're just way too boring while michelle is helping keane, and keane himself were choosing and finding whatever he wants...


hahaha jo, you doesn't look so bad right ?


why do you think so ???


we ate our dinner at ikea... some meatballs with nuggets..anyway it's not too bad though.. hahah and of coz the RM1 ICE-CREAM !!!
ok... so we just ended up like that... there's way too many details.. i'm just simply lazy to type it out ! before i'm leaving my stupid blog... i'm going to post the main guy of the day !!!

sorry i only have the back of him... mind me then =p
** my -=friend=- left... gonna miss my -=friend=- alot ** it's a nick that i gave him =) special dedicate to him (not keane=.=)

No comments: