Saturday, February 10, 2007

wow ! i think today is really pekcik... it's one of the word which i learn fromy my friend.
not because of i waken up by my mum when i'm sleeping so soundly. but what happen at nites makes me go crazy.

actually it's not that serious... but i just don't like whether my parent start nagging on me. well should i say that they scolded me ?
1st... my mum came near me... talking with my dad..
out of sudden she come and put a bomb on me ! WTH !!! this is what she's scolding about me

1. i didn't do the housework and put everything on her
2. didn't see me cause it's either i'm in front of the computer or inside my room
3. didn't even care for my studies.. ! and complaining me didn't practise piano
4. go out often and wasting her money
5. she said i'm trying to LIE ! because i didn't went to find job... just saying for fun !

damn.. after what she said... i'm totally speechless... she keep on saying i didn't care for my own studies !!! i was like WTF !! u're the one who tell me wait till monday or tuesday then will bring me to register wan leh ! now you're blamming me pulak !! somemore my dad come and add on fire saying ' we're just seeing ur performance whether u care for ur studies or not '
fine lar... i admit i seldom see them... but sorry lor... but sometimes they are wrong... just because u didn't see i doing housework doesn't mean i'm not doing =.=

cham liao.. somemore tomorrow i promise my friend i'm going movie ... and at nite summore going out till morning tim.. charm liao.. i'm praying now ... for my mum to let me out =.=
ish..... damn pekcik a....

No comments: