Thursday, February 1, 2007

what's more today ?! it's THAIPUSAM day... as usual, i hangout with ks (H2 friends, i'm really sorry) i woke up at 1 o'clock !! muahaha, congrats man.

where did we went today ? 1st midvalley, seriously before this i was rushing home to prepare, cause i promised ks to be 3! but who knows ? i met so many 'babi' today.. their action is so damn freaking slow ! can't they do faster ? even driving, they take forever =.=
ok so we were on the way going to midvalley, when we almost reach i took this pic (as below)



we went to watch 'house of mahjong'... if give me a second chance, i don't even want to watch that again ?! it's meaningless, ok let make this clear, i know it will be meaningless but not as short and as ...LAME as this... it's abit of waste of my money, actually we wanna watch ghost cinderella but too bad, the seats that is available is only the 1st row!! damn it, i don't want to pay for suffering myself in that cinema, plus i know that movie is going to be freeky one ! i lagi tak mao sit in front. eh but the interesting part is that i bought this bubble tea and have to hide when we're rushing in the cinema ! (of coz, no outside food allow *blek*)


after that, i went to buy my lipbalm !!! why??? because i freaking lost my lipbalm, as my friends know i don't like to drink plain water, so it's sort of like suffering for me not having lipbalm with me. =.= so i have to spend another 11 bucks to buy my kanebo lipbalm !

next we went to this memory lane, i was walking and suddenly i saw this huge big valentine's card ! and i took a picture =p



oh ya before i finished my bloggie, i took a pic with my 'zhi mui' too ! actually there's suppose to have some flowery thingy behind us, but since we're self caming, so can't manage to show anything .... maybe some other time i will take it just alone =p
(NOPE, NOT COUPLE)
dinner, as usual we went back to pyramid to eat at kimgary =.= it makes me hate alex more ! hahaha =p not hate... but... *cries*



** there's some little things happen today, but everything went better when i received a call.. so stupid... =.= there's no one to be blame, but i really wanna thanks KS alot !!! and the card, message in my phone i haven't read yet !**

HAPPY THAIPUSAM EVERYONE
** i'm going to miss u alot.... **

No comments: