Wednesday, June 20, 2007

do you know how sucks is management? i tell you, this same applies to marketing, it's all seriously sucks to da max !!!

why the ass those managers need to apply to those theories that i learn from these books ? =.= try to convince me with it.

today morning, when i wake up, i get freak out! cause the 1st thing that come into my mind is SHIT! MANAGEMENT =.= i think this will be the same by tomorrow morning...
and the things went wrong when i realize that my IC and driving license, included student ID were missing, i called my mum and she freaking scolded me like a mad dog...
after this freaking lesson, i learn to PROTECT my IC and even my driving license so that they won't get away from me. (i'm not a weirdo)

& wassup with me these days, i'm getting out of confidence, i damn freaking hate the freaking feeling. feel like shit !!!!!
how i wish i'm a free girl that doesn't mind anything...
don't even care of anything.

god bless me. save me for my exams and get outta this damn freaking feeling ....

No comments: