Thursday, June 7, 2007

what's wrong these days ?! damn freaking tired lar wei !
but when i lied down on my bed, i can't sleep pulak !
what kind of situation is this =.=

anyway, i went to watch shrek 3 yesterday nite. eh eh eh don't ask how issit, cause basically i have no comments about it since i didn't watch shrek 1 and 2... somehow alot of ppl say it's quite disppointed with it. which i have no idea why issit.
but if you're going to watch it, you have to expect it's gonna be short and LAME !

guess what ?! at last, it's end of my sem !! it sounds good and bad in a way !
good : because i don't need to face 'them' anymore !!! yayhoo...
bad : exam coming =.= shit like ass, cause i haven't even started yet =.=

omg, seriously, i'm freaking hungry right now, thanks to my parents and my brother, they didn't left any rice for me... and the meal is just okay. and i guess, i didn't eat much since that time i'm craving for my bed.. which after doing all those housework i can't sleep anymore =.=

i'm still wondering, tomorrow am i going to have dimsum with xx and joen ornot ?
now thinking of dimsum make my saliva wanna spilt out from my mouth (okay. LAME =.=)

No comments: