Monday, June 18, 2007

guess what ? i finished my accounting paper already. i'm not sure how i did it, but as long as i manage to finish all the question and hand it up, i'm just more than happy to do it.

sad thing is, i seriously have no mood to study at the moment, where's all my passion to my studies ? (hahaha, i think it never exist) sigh!!! i think i'm going to screw for my paper...

i'm having this craziness and craving for foods.
1. mcd
2. chili's food !!!
3. fried rice
4. korean food

i know i'm going to achieve one of my goal this friday for my dinner, which i'm going to eat korean food =p cheap one though (i'm broke). simone PROMISE me that she'll be going with me. so better don't FFK me. if you did, i will find substitute !! lolz

am i being very weird ? i don't think so ... cause i remember once XX told me that, when she's having exam, she always search for foods, which now i wanted it, but can't get it =.= (Simone quote: KEY SIAO).

i think i should gather all my mood to study LATER ON....
(who knows what's gonna happen though =p)

No comments: