Wednesday, October 31, 2007

i'm back from melaka ~
seriously this is the 1st time i join this group of ppl for outing
although the rave seriously sucks to da max ~ but i have a nice journey =p
as in a nice trip
i thought i will be left out, but i'm lucky they are all friendly, and somehow they think i'm INNOCENT O_O (i'm not perasan =.=)

it's a short trip, but i hope there's another time of trip for me
*pray hard* that my bf will bring me for the next time ><

sorry that although i bring camera, but there's no update of picture
because i didn't use my camera at all
hehehe =p there are ppl that having camera, so must as well use theirs =p

so end of enjoyment, and starting of studying for finals
i should be studying, but somehow now i'm doing something i shouldn't which is online chatting

what a good girl huh ?
i guess i should start it >< my finals will only end on 19th~
i wish i would manage to get a job during end of the year !
i wanna enjoy man~

ciao

tomorrow (wed) will be the last day of my class for this sem !
HOORAY ~

No comments: