Friday, October 19, 2007

omfg !!!
u won't know what is the feeling with sleeping only 30 minutes for the whole nite !
it's not that i didn't try to sleep !!!
but i just can't sleep !! i dunno why... but somehow it just become like that
and now i'm freaking tired ~

1st i need to go for piano class which is 10 minutes later
then rush to TCPJ to send off my ADvertising assignment
go for class at 10 then 12 send another assignment of mine

so u can see that... today i due 2 assignment
and i have to rush it for the pass 2 nites !
yesterday is a nightmare for me.... cause the assignment really getting on my nerve
but thanks god... it's finally an end for the NIGHTMARE for this year.... ><
hope i will pass it !!!
i just need a PASS for adertising and i'm more than happy !!!

now, it's time for me to find my way to release my stress !!!
i should go out !!!!

time pass really fast... i should go piano lesson now !!
wish me luck, that i won't sleep in the class, cause i still have a class test =.=

ciao da miao

No comments: