Saturday, October 27, 2007

yeah... 1st of all, i went to tattoo today !
i must warn myself not to go shopping mall with my bf =.=
although it cost me but the result is pretty good, cause it look super nice and super real
cause lwl, kena con by me ! muahahaha
i have to walk like ppl who purposely show their belly when i'm walking to the car park
i have to admit that part is super obscene and embarrassing .... (i'm not used to it)

so here's the tattoo i did =)


yeah i know it's pretty cun ><

and i wanted to update few days before this, i went to pyramid with lwl (my cousin)
it's a nice journey though =p
check this out with our new shades


then here comes me *ta dang* i looks super cool and yeng ! damn stylo (i'm not being perasan)


and last... my leg... hahahaha i look pretty fair here, oh well, i think it's because of the sun light problem


that's all for today !

i'm heading to melaka tomorrow.
pray for me to have a nice and peaceful trip ><
i should be happy now... but i just feel weird !
cause i scare i will be left out !!!

ciao... everyone
miss me ? ring me or send me a nice message
muaks !

No comments: