Friday, December 14, 2007

busy day

muahahaha, i should be updating my blog yesterday
but yesterday i'm too TIRED AND EXHAUSTED

what have i done?
1st went to maxis centre with my sister to get her new line (and i'm using prepaid =.=she's using postpaid)
2nd rush to take photo for the driving license
3rd i went to KLCC for shopping =p
4th watch movie

overall it's super pack (i mean the schedule)
but i'm super happy cause i bought my bag !!
weeeeeeeee....
check this out: the burberry baggy =D
the plastic bag that they give me is super nice...
the logo is nice...


then the back of my bag

front of the bag.


nono ! i'm not showing off, but i'm super happy to have this
cause i was planning to buy coach, but they con me !
no more were left, so i walked to burberry ><

alright, after all those things, we went for movie - warlords
overall, it's a very ARTISTIC movie.
i dowan to spoilt it, so if u wanna know come and ask me =p

i will end this post by a picture of me and my sister
it's obviously my sister's hair is so much longer
and she's skinnier than last time =.=
guess she's around 40 or 39kg now .... (wth)

No comments: