Thursday, December 13, 2007

weeeeee.... my sista is back from newzealand
it's really glad to see her back, somehow as what i expect, she had got skinnier =.=

i should post of some picture of her very soon !
well, i know my blog is being abit dull nowadays so i've planned to post up some of my syok sendiri picture =p


1st of all this is pic of me that i'm working....

oh well, don't expect too much, cause i'm working from 7.30-6pm so mind me =p
wakkakaka that's the only pic that i decided to take =D



and of coz, after working i have some freedom and decide to go out with simone which i'm taking picture in the car ....

i might look abit weird, cause i just woke up =p since i didn't get enough sleepbut overall i'm having fun that day, though mone have to go home early...too bad T_T but we make a deal that we will go back to midvalley very soon =D so....

here come my sister when she's backto be exact she came back on 12th December 2007 !
her bf is sooooooooooo sweeetttt..... cause he bought her a super soft toy...... and it's ssuuupppeerr soofffttt

trust me, it's so much better than how it show in the picture ! u will love it !

just like my sister love it alot... cause she's sleeping now and hugging it =p

u have no idea how my parents and her bf acted today
although it's funny with their reaction but it's loving =)
my sister should feel damn glad and happy lu...


oh ya.
i'm officially not a P license KIA now..
i'm going to get rid of ithopefully i can get it by tomorrow ler.
i can't survive without driving lor

this is how my dad and my conversation go:-

dad : hey have you take picture of urself ?
me : huh ? no
dad : then u don't need to renew ur license

me : oopppss... i forgotten
dad : u better don't drive tomorrow
me : how am i going to take photo ??? O_O not so kuacheong gua.. still can drive wan
dad : u better don't !


heheheh somehow my dad is being funny... ><><>< !!!!

i'm done for today's blogging!!

it's been the longest blog i ever written soooooooo farrrr.....

No comments: