Thursday, December 6, 2007

omfg ! u dunno how pissed off am i for today
i have no idea why everyone doesn't go right.
it's not that i want everything in my way but everything doesn't seems right !

and those mosquito bites that i have on my leg is making everything worse.
and right now i can't even live without mopiko
itchy-ness is all i know.

i hope tomorrow won't kena ffk.
if fkk sure damn emo lor.

o kay kay kay...
actually i wanna complaint how sien am i
can u imagine i'm so sien until i think that doing assignment is one of my way to make the time pass faster!
yeah... u can imagine how sien am i
it's not that i'm not working
i'm working for my mum at the moment
but at nite is seriously terrible time for me
i have no idea what todo !
gosh...

i shall sleep now.
mind me if my blog is getting boring
because my life seems very down and i don't feel like putting anything down here
=p
wakakakaka
i can't wait for my sister to be back !
i wanna go jogoya with her !!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

and of coz i can't wait my dad to come back !!!!
because i can get my rest properly......................

No comments: