Sunday, January 27, 2008

26th and 27th January 2008 is the worst days in my life.
Nothing worst than that.
26th at nite I can't drive out when i really need to go out, but my cousin(yiing) and ks came out just to company me!
They are there for me when i need them so much and this really means alot to me.
Without them, i guess yesterday i will just die in my room.

27th Jan
thought everything is settle, but then i 'terburu-buru' again ! Just because i ASSUMEd.
But of cause everything settled, however i really hope that the nightmare will never come.

Nevertheless, after what had happened yesterday and today I'm so afraid to do anything anymore.
Thanks god everything is alright now.
Sometimes i hope God treat me better which give me a more carefree mind.

After what had happened I realise alot of things.
1st friends are super duper important to us because they are always there for us. U will never realise them until when something happened, and they are just there for you.
2nd Never make decision and talk when u're angry or pissed off, cause eventually u can't think properly and words will just slip out.

I hope my nightmare will just stop right there.
God bless me!

No comments: