Friday, January 18, 2008

wow
it's been a long time since i really update with my life.

oh well, seriously, time passes damn fast !
as in FREAKING FAST
cause tomorrow my sister is leaving to newzealand !!!

since my sister come back from new zealand, i realise how happy for me to have a car with me without anyone sharing with me.
oh nonono, i'm not being bad, just it's just the truth !
u will know it when u get into that kind of situation

i haven't really update myself.
i've been working at shu uemura (subang parade) as a part timer of coz.

it's pretty good, as in i don't need to work everyday and even weekends
but the pay is OKAY.
dont' expect too much, at least it's better than others that u can find out there.

guess i shall stop here right now.
i hope the shopping session with my cousin on next tues is gonna on !
hehehe it's been a long time since i shop !!!

shopping... I MISS U =P

No comments: