Friday, January 25, 2008

i've been suffering whole nite.
sleeping few hours is not my style !
oh well, especially working whole day lonng..

i've no idea how did i get this flu from
but this is TERRIBLE, HORRIGIBLE & VEGETABLE ><
my nose block like nobody's business
the medicine that i eat make no use to me !

u've no idea how much i hate flu ! (even cough is better than that)
1st u wanna sneeze but it just won't !!! and making u freaking itchy, and u can do anything (boohoo)
2nd nose block at nite and cannot sleep ! (so this will lead to emo)
3rd cannot sing properly
4th U CAN'T LISTEN PROPERLY (u'll realise urself talk freaking loud)

i tot i was damn strong, cause few weeks before this, my whole family (doesn't include me) is sick !
i guess i'm wrong !!

oh well, who knows ? maybe i'm a LITTLE BIT stronger than others.
muahahahha =p

No comments: