Friday, August 8, 2008


credit to some fella.

so yeah... i went to meet up the lovely debbie today in this pasta shop which named : Pasta de Gohan.
things there aren't cheap.
hm... my friend mentioned that whatever 'spagetti grilled' is better which located in Midvalley
maybe i shall have a try next time huh ?

nothing is special these days.
guess school starts and everyone is getting busy with their life.
however, there are things that still bothering me
which is MOONNNEEYYY.
oh.... i'm searching for some freelance job so i can make my life better =D

hohohoho.
blame it on the sales that are going on everywhere.
i'm soooo addicted to boutique shopping nowadays.
it's not getting any where better when my uni is damn freaking near to all those boutique.
not forget to mention that, due to the increased price in TOPSHOP, MNG n MISS SELFRIDGE
i've stopped myself on going to those shops...

oh... so what did i did today ?
1st breakfast, handling up something for ptptn
shopping (again) meet up someone then dinner out in sunway
then yumcha with my buddies

tomorrow is another long day for me
8o'clock lecture... which this timing is really killing

alright... i shall get going...

ps : happy 080808 !! weeeeeeeeeeee *time pass really fast*

No comments: