Tuesday, November 4, 2008

emo...

it's been a long time since i update ?
maybe just 2 weeks i guess
since after i was busying with my damn assignments
but thank goodness i'm free from this sem's assignments
meaning i'm over it =p

end of nightmare, but here comes another horror ones.
which is my finals.
i wonder why is unisa the last who finished everything
and the worse thing is... the exam is during nov but now it's nov they don't even release the examination date yet !
it's making everything worst as i have no mood to study.

recently everything is bringing me down.
1. feeling useless
2. feeling lonely as my friends are leaving to aus next year i'm back to lonely again
3. i met up my friend, and my friend said i grow fatter -.-
4. exams is coming and i don't have to mood to study yet
5. getting complaints from other ppl

why is life being so hard ?
can't it be easier ?
i wish i'm someone smart, easy-going, positive thinking, and slim !
there's not much stress if things are easy

No comments: