Wednesday, October 22, 2008

stress a...........

woahliao !
i'm super duper stress !!!

i can't wait for this 2 assignment to get done !
i have so many things to do
and seriously want to complain to taylors or UNISA, why do they like to cramp all those stupid assignment together ?!
this is freaking weird and it's TORTURING TOO !

tonite, i'm going to stay up late nite to finish my DAMN background part.
next would be findings and so on......
but in order to finish these, i must hand up my ICBM 1st which we left the 3rd part of the assignment.
hopefully we can finished when we meet up tomorrow (me and ching)

i shall be determine so that i can finished my background part !
i seriously dowan to stuck here !
it's just sucks when i have to stuck here and keep doing assignment.

actually i know after assignment, worst nightmare i gotta face --->my LOVELY finals -.-

really god bless me !
let me pass these through safely !

No comments: