Saturday, November 22, 2008

when things don't go the way u want it to be... ...

what do you do when you're facing this kind of problem ?
i'm not gonna mentioned what had happened
repeating it makes me feel damn depressing.
i know it is not end of the world, but i just feel like getting out of here.

out of sudden, i wish i'm allowed to study in overseas.
i don't need to face this kind of problem.
at least right at the moment i wish to be alone.
just alone.

next year gonna be a tough year for me.
my friends are leaving to aus.
although left 2 of them here with me, but i'm not close to them and i believe they will be busy with their life as well.

3 more papers to finish my exam.
before this, i can't wait till i finished my exam
and for the 1st time, i hope the exam last forever, so that i won't need to face the fact.

i think 1 day, i should really get to some isolated island
so that i can have a clearer mind and guide me what should i do.

No comments: