Monday, December 1, 2008

life changes real fast.

wonder what's going on with me ?
ever think why i had left my blog lonely and empty ?

over this 2 weeks.
it happened quite alot of things that will change my life.
1st i had finally finished my finals exam although i know the results will turn out sucks.
2nd during this exam time, me and my mum not doing too good over something.
3rd i'm single.

how's life being single ?
feeling really sucks at some time. times that usually being very busy hanging out with my friends. having party. having drinking time. or even shopping time.

i think it will cut less.
maybe i should say alot lesser.
during daytime, i would be able to distract myself and talk and crapz around with my mum.
nite time would feel like shit, because it's when i stop everything and start thinking.
that's why i was trying to find alot of plan to keep myself not to think about it.

however, this kind of situation make something get better.
which is between me and my mother.
i feel really sorry to my mum for me lying to her all the time.
after that day, i feel so relief that i don't need to lie to her.
and because many things did happened, i really love her alot just like she do.

i think i really need some time to recover.
i think what i need is time, time and time !

No comments: