Monday, June 1, 2009

thursday

as promised, i said i will update pics from 'thurs'
eventually, it's so called last lecture for IBPF but we're having revision lecture this week.
amazingly we finished our lecture earlier that day, so venbee n me wanted to eat dessert/tongsui.
sooo, we headed to sweet delight (it's kinda new).
------------------------------------------------------------

venbee n me ordered the same thing
some sago thingy~ with santan n brown sugar =)

oh ya! not forget to mention that we met michelle yong n fanny mah there ~

i ordered this waffle too, it's weird compare to the normal waffle i ate outside! (lmao)

eventually that night itself, i went to chiahui's farewell party at Zouk.
but before we head to Zouk, we went to watch Terminator Salvation in Pavilion.
somehow i think the movie is abit over-rated
i won't say it's toooo bad, but just average =D
after the movie, we went yumcha for a while
----------------------------------------------------------------------
me n simone~ posing -.-

we thought we were late to Zouk, but eventually we're one of the earlier ones!
the starting of the nite, is always started with lots of pics ! =p
me and sindee =D

Sindee came with all the girls (actually i think it's just part of the girls that nite, somehow we're not that close to others)

not to forget, pic of me n chiahui, the host!
Regina and Su Keat (i've no idea why he's holding the bottle)

trust me, i think he SS at home too, haha!

the zhi muis, left sue only ><

part of the guys.

chong hoong (dun really know how to spell his name)

they are half gone~

world is soooo small, abby- xx's friend and *unknown*

me n simone, we took alot of pictures, just that i didn't post them up... others are all in facebook

me n patrick


me n mone again


me n dee for the last pic =)


that's all for the update.

ps: i' m quite suay today~~~~

No comments: