Friday, June 19, 2009

small update

it's been a while since i updated my blog !
blame it on my hard disk ~ it had crashed that's why i didn't managed to update and now i'm updating with my brother's comp.
due to the limited time i can use the comp...i'm just gonna update a little bit =p

currently my friends(most of them) are having their finalS.
mine is starting soon ! which is next week, while all my friends are happily enjoying their LOVELY holidays.

sad to say that, even that time my cousin will be back from Aus !
i have no choice but to ask her to WAIT FOR ME !

i'm being sooooo slumber that i can't tahan myself as well!
exam is around the corner yet i can't get myself to study much of it -.-
sigh !

that's why times like this... i really need doraemon !
(i know doraemon help stupid ppl only, and i'm one of them -.-)
my friend Derry, he even draw this for me ! hahaha, amazingly it really looks like 1 =p
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------
other than that, i went to cheras pasar malam !
they have alot of nice food, but i can't finished them at 1 time.
so i went there for the 2nd time =p

managed to meet up with my friend Eric
and as promised, he brought me back this Macarons that he promised!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
it's nice =p
thanks alot Eric ! =p

----------------------------------------
last but not least, just to let my fellow know that i'm still surviving =p
hahahahahahah
ss pic


i'm trying to control myself that i should stop spending !
but the sales around me is not helping me at all !
argh !

ps: my hard disk is coming back tomorrow *finger cross*

No comments: