Sunday, June 7, 2009

yiing's farewell dinner

i can't be able to online nowadays and that's why when i'm out i dun even feel like taking picture.
but then the thing is... my cousin -- yiing is leaving soon.
so i'm just going to post before she leave ><

we went to dinner at Jyu Raku at ss15, i've been there once and the food there is fantastic =D

we went there for Mother's Day, and this is the 2nd time
their chef worked from Rakuzen formerly.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
a photo of me and yiing before we order food !



as usual, while we're waiting for food to be served, we are busy taking photos to kill some time.
-----------------------------------------------------
me and my mother (no idea why these photos, my face look sooooo OILY)

me n my dad (seldom take pic with him =p)

------------------------------------------------------------
after a while... the food was served.
we ordered this crab and jyu raku roll ~
it's reallly NIIICEEEE
even now i'm still craving for it =p

shisamo, personally i think this is better than Zen

my brother's set

yiing's set (same goes to her mum n bro)

mine n mummy (yuummmmyyy)

the GIIRRLLLSS =D


before this i went to KLCC with my parents and i managed to bought something =)
exam is around the corner and i can't get myself to get things started, i started but things isn't going in !!! T.T

i'm going to suffferrr sooooooooooooo much cause my comp is 'kong' and my friend dun have the time to teman me to Lowyat ><

i'm soooooo going to miss my cousin as well >< huhuhuhu T.T but 1 year... it's gonna be fast !


ps: i'm getting paranoid
and i can't able to update so often not until my comp is done

No comments: