Monday, April 18, 2011

Drinks and Foods

Yo! Missing me much? Im definitely missing my blog much that's why i'm blogging right now.
Im suppose to blog about it yesterday but something wrong with the uploader and i was too lazy to upload again! But since right now i'm feeling slightly more passion on blogging so here i am!

Im sorry for the super outdated pictures that i can only get it now because my lovely babe just tend to upload all of them in one time!
But worry no more, soon enough when i get the Camera Toy again i will be taking n posting pictures again. =D
So I did mentioned that i went to Bedroom in Pavilion?
Not really in the mood that night itself, over exhausted! Wonder why my friends just gotta party hard on a Friday night instead of Saturday night?
But this time? It's because Biebie came back from Singapore. She took 3 off days and apparently the Sunday which i did mentioned in previous post my friend proposed in KLIA. Biebie managed to squeeze her tight schedule to give our babe - Wennie a big surprise (am still glad it work out).
Mel, Eeven and me. Apparently 3 of us reached the earliest and we were happily hugging this comfy pillow. Whether is it too clean? You judge! haha
I left pretty early for a Friday night, cause my contact lense i'm using is killing me and i can't stand it anymore. Call it off early for a Friday night and promise to get a better contact lense. Didn't wanna go blind at young age!

Oh! got some random pic which i can't recall where and why are we doing like that.
But by judging all the expression, i think we're pretty tipsy @_@
Still fresh in memory that all of us wake up early just to head to Levain in KL - Jalan Delima.
Hamfish pretty like that place because they have nice pasta but they're too small in portion that my Hamfish could finished 2! Where else me like the pastries pretty much, not to mentioned i'm Queen of a bread! Hence the size and being bloated whenever i drink water =D *just jking*
Being conned (literally) by my bestie! Haha, i'm blaming her, cause she's pretty blur too!
We thought it is a free flow night, but turn out we're wrong!
But worry not, we still drink our lung out even though it's a weekday and tomorrow all of us still gotta work our heart out!
So the motto is: Drink now, think later!

Met this magician guy that he said he's still a noobie even though has been in this field for 12 years. Makes me wonder how long only it's consider as.... AVERAGE?
I was pretty depressed for the past week. Don't ask me why? Im being too embarrassed with what had happened and i hope i'm stress free right now.
Hamfish know that ive been craving food from Melaka (YES AGAIN).
So he just brought me there just to have lunch. Thanks much hun...

The ever best Chicken Rice ball, the most awesome part? The chili sauce that they provide and give u stink mouth and bad breath after because of the garlic they use =)
Cendol? Even though i'm not suppose to eat cold stuff at that moment but since we travel all the way down there? Too bad...
Almost order the 2nd bowl but i got stopped =D next time maybe.
Pretty sure i missed out alot of events i've been attending. Im trying my best to keep track with all my activities and outings.
I've been seeing Chatime all the place i go!
And now even pyramid has one even worse when i passed by Snowflakes in Ss15 today, i saw that they are gonna open one in SS15 too!
I can imagine how good the business they are making till that they are opening branch and branches everywhere!
n now i wonder should i really invent in franchise? Seems to be earning big bulk!
And i really feel like getting GongCha in my investment!
I personally really like GongCha back in HongKong so when i saw it's gonna open in Midvalley i literally go crazy...
Since i'm a coffee fan, i'm pretty happy Pacific Coffee is opening here in Pyramid which is so near to me. Suddenly feel so glad that i stayed in Subang.

Something common with Pacific Coffee and Gongcha is they are both not so sweet like Starbucks and Chatime (even though i do love them too).
Anyway have i mentioned that i stopped working cause i've resigned?
Yes last Friday (15/04/2011) is officially my last day but i'm still working right now, different department and hopefully a better place for me.
Im hoping to find for another one as soon as possible.
Im actually feel soooo sophisticated with what i'm facing right now. Everything just doesn't work so well like how i wish. Am i hoping for too high i wonder?


Logging off,
xoxo

No comments: