Sunday, April 3, 2011

An emo sunday

Realized why do i usually update my blog on a Sunday?
It's because i think that's like the only day i feel like blogging much and also reached home earlier than others. Everyone knows why! cause it's Monday the next day, and it makes me upset everytime when i thought of Sunday night =(.
I think i've spent my weekend wisely apart from Friday night.
Wake up pretty early on a Sunday morning cause we have a big surprise going on. Im gonna update that for next.

On a super random weekdays, my Hamfish actually brought me all the way down to Melaka just to satisfy my satay celup craving!
Im feel so guilty yet i've eat alot! Apparently the usual place that we go - Capitol is not open!
So we ended up in Ban Lee Xiang, i actually prefer this more than the other. Cause the sauce might not be that thick and the food there is fresh and nice =D.
Never felt this lucky before although i know by eating this amount of food at night is totally fattening!
As i've mentioned that i didn't spend my Friday night nicely cause my bunch n i actually went to Bedroom in Pavilion. Suppose to explore the place, but it really bored the shit out of me. Not even 12am i wanted to go back home so much already.
But lucky that i had a very good dinner in Cyrstal Jade. One of my favourite restaurant in Pav. Im not a so westernized kind of eater. I still prefer asian foods. I have a problem with food making me jelak, and western food will be worse.

Oh! check out what i've found? Realized the bbt that i'm holding on my display picture?
it's actually from Gongcha! my favourite bubble tea store in Hongkong! I'm missing hk much already! Im gonna save up money for end of the year. Goo baybee..
Probably ppl think i'm crazy when i'm taking picture with this board!
Tell me how not to get fat when i have supper every night?
There's no one i gonna blame, it's just myself.
I have itchy mouth =(
But thinking of the delicious dessert that they served? Eat first, think later =D
Their durian is awesome powesome

I actually just finished watching this movie in cinema named Don't Go Breaking My Heart.
It teach us that the moral of the story is - go for the guy that is from Mars or the 11th guy. Don't understand what i say? Go ahead and watch the movie!
Go for the guy that treats you good, this is very important!

Sorry this post gonna be slightly shorter than the others, wasn't really in the mood cause i just done talking with Hamfish with problems that i'm facing.
Sometimes i'm really glad that i had him cause he always listen to me =)
Hard time is always hard so i gotta get through all this shits.

Logging off for monday blue,
xoxo.

No comments: