Sunday, April 24, 2011

2nd last week of April 2011

1st week after changing to different department. Feeling much... diff yet same at the same time. I still feel pre-monday blue symptoms on me which make me feel so emo every Sunday night!
I really feel like getting my masters or even futher studies on ACCA real soon.
Can't take it. Say me living in denial. i would definitely admit it.

Throwing all the negative thoughts away 1st.
I've went to Bridge Bar which located at G Tower somewhere near Continental Hotel which previously known as Nikko Hotel.
Heard that now they are open to public which they used to only allow members to enter only.
What's more frightening is that it cost 8k for their yearly membership.
Holly shit, who would really pay for that sum of money which go to a place which has over rated drinks and we can get it cheaper out there?

So before heading to Bridge Bar we went to this restaurant located at the same building call Social Cafe ... Sorry can't really remember what's the exact name of the restaurant as i wasn't paying much attention apart from the Food obviously =D

I would say even though it's a lil bit pricey, the food there was awesome!
Every single little food there are simply awesome which i will visit again some time later.
Ordered Carbonara and Caesar salad to share with my babe.

Some beef tender with kuey teow, didn't sound good but the taste is totally opposite and surprising.
Dessert, a must!
Hazelnut chocolate cake is awesome.
Im missing it till now.
Looking extremely exhausted cause i've been out the whole day and i really need some rest.
And my friends are just free during weekend, so thinking about resting on weekends? The answer is obvious. Hhmm...
Lift... and here we go after the unforgettable dinner.
Sorry wasn't posting alot of pictures as i'm pretty lazy. Just getting straight to the point.
Got some free icecream cake from Eeven's friends cause they are heading to Phuture and they can't finished it. Hence we're taking half of it.
Lovely pic that i love, it's now my wallpaper of my phone and still loving it much.
The view is nice, but they say it's not as nice as Luna Bar as they can see the twin tower.
But i do love the experience that i can look down till the floor while standing on a see through glass floor!
The actual plan that we're not suppose to go clubbing failed totally!
And me being the 1st time wearing maxi dress to clubbing is... Speechless!
hahahaha! by the time i'm there the crowd is already crazy and im half way near drunk! hahaha!
Imagine red wine mixing hard liquor? End result is being gg.com before it ends....

I look so cheeky here as my friend was pretty drunk over here.
Still can pose even though she's tipsy and i'm still happy that moment.
Can't even imagine me taking this pic, but i think it's alright since if i'm too sober i won't be able to enjoy that much =D

As i'm quite emo that night and have no idea why outta no where i'm being emotional. Alcohol that kicks in... Take the effect of it.

Tomorrow is the 2nd week of working there. Hopefully everything's gonna be good though!
Wish me luck, shall update another time soon.

Sorry for the short update this time as my mum is rushing me to have some chit chatting with her. Time for updates...

Logging off,
xoxo!

No comments: