Saturday, May 21, 2011

Growing up

Sorry for the hiatus peeps!
Well, it seems long for me! but it's only 1 week that i did not update my blog.
I just realised that i don't have the energy and no longer party that hard!
Guess i'm really turning old and i gotta admit it.
At the moment, i'm seriously not craving to for any drinks (as in anything to do with alcohol)
As mentioned i just came back from Taiwan!
Everyone seems to envy me when i mentioned TAIWAN!
But seriously? the weather make me down and i'm hating the weather over there. Never ending raining till the day i'm leaving Taiwan! =(
It's sucks when it's raining all day when u're traveling and i have no choice but to abandon my lovely not so old sandals there cause it's soak 24/7!
Even Mommy gotta throw her shoes cause it's spoilt too, pathetic right?

But hey worry not! Taiwan has the most comfortable brands of shoes! Trust me, overseas and Malaysia are no where compare to that cause it's EXPENSIVE YET HARD!
I always has blisters wearing them.
Imagine me having shoes shopping spree in Taiwan? Yeah i guess that's the only part that i'm really happy.
Well, but which girl don't like shopping huh?!
Before i get too far! Recap of last week before i off to Taiwan.
Went Vintry (more like drop by) just to see my babe.
Eeven and I. Look extremely tired cause we run 2 rounds before we touch down here! Wahaha
Hamfish and I.
Actually ever wonder what's his name other than me giving him nickname?
Junmeng he is. =)
A random shot god knows what i'm doing.
But i was once said that im one of the people that's CAMERA ALERT =D

Ignore Hyena behind! he's always the joker in the group.

I should really apologize that somewhere near future (or maybe next week onwards) i won't have much pics coming up.
Reason cause i go out less and when i go out i don't bring my camera out anymore!
Even though my daddy bought a new baby camera-GF2!
But lazy bum like me would never bring it out cause my bag is heavy enough which i get complaints from JM and mum that i bring rocks out!

If i'm not too lazy i will updating my Taiwan trip real soon!

I did said that i've changed department isn't it?
Yes, and i think i'm changing job already. Even though i don't get any support from my Mom at all. But i think i need to do something in future, i need a better prospects. Im not blaming things on my Mom but right at this moment i need to start my career and my future.
I know it might not be the best job on earth but i think everything start low and i'm still counted as a fresh grad as i have less than 1 year working experience!
Thanks babo for supporting me always even though i always throw tantrum on him and getting pressures all around me.
I admit that i'm not a person that's high in EQ or prob real low.
But i do appreciate people around me.

It's time to grow up, Wei Ting.
Wish me luck peeps.


Logging off,
xoxo!

No comments: