Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Hee hee!
I know i'm being a lazy pig right now because i barely even update my blog which i promise to.
I've been lazying around spending time out there and reading novels n sleeping.
Can't imagine that another 2 days and i'm flying off to Taiwan already. Part of me can't wait for it to come but part of me didn't want it to come so fast. Cause i will be missing my Hamfish much! boohoo.

Hamfish once told me that Klang is the best place to stay at cause they have all sort of good food and it won't cost you a bomb which probably you won't be able to get it out there.
Tried dry bak kut teh?!
Don't judge too fast not till you try to super awesome bkt that you can't get else where and the thing is you can only get it late night and odd hours like 10pm onwards.
I know right? People must be thinking it's fattening! Yes! it's definitely a sin to eat supper but it's a sin not to eat when you know it's DARN GOOD!
They do serve soup separately and whenever i look at this picture it just make me craving for it once again! *aarrrgghhhh*

Chatime - so far my all time favourite in Malaysia.
Even though Gongcha did opened up in Malaysia but i would say it's somehow disappointing, because i still prefer the Gongcha i had in Hongkong. Tell you honestly, malaysia's has nothing compare to them not even Chatime.
Chatime sometimes i feel they are over rated n sleep yet that's the best we can get in KL. hhmmm.
Prefer the branch in Pavilion or SS15 they have quality control unlike Pyramid one.
Have been seeing and catching up with my babe - Sindee twice a week!
Guess she's missing me much and cause we're bored we wander around.
Try out this new place call Chilla Cup near Skewers.
Not bad i would say, one of the coffee place that would open till 3am! Guess i don't need to be worry if i have craving for coffee and i can't get them in Starbucks late night =)
Time passes real quick that no one realized it's Mother's Day already.
Im sorry Mommy Queen that i can't buy you expensive gifts because i'm really broke nowadays and hopefully she would understand that.
We had dinner a place at Kelana Jaya named Secret of Louisiana!
Sounds cool but not cool when it's night, the mosquito come and hunt me down since we're sitting near the lake side =) No doubt the ambiance is cool!
Everyone is celebrating for one reason only - Mother's Day!
The mommy Queen that get a free brownie from the restaurant.
But guess they are more health conscious.
Ended up, the so call teenagers finished all of them in one glance!
Though we know that they marked up the price for the special festival but i'm glad to have dinner with the loved ones.
Time bonding.

As I was literally into club. Actually not so but due to much events coming up, friend's bday, friend's farewell... bla3 hence hitting to the club too!
A place we hang out before we hit to the Club which is Pavilion. Meeting up Eeven before this, instead of coffee i had lemon tea to digest off my food that i gulp down during dinner time.
Thanks Hamfish for always being there to pick n drop me off. =)
And the reason we went there?
It's all because of him! Seh Zhai aka Snake aka Jeff Airbus!
I honestly have no idea what's with his nickname all about
Probably one of the day i will ask my friend who gave him such a weird nickname!
But hey! everyone remember because it's weird enough.
Mission of the night?
Not getting drunk!
Getting bored with club cause i'm bored of drinking and entertaining. So since my lovely Eeven already flew off, i shall insaf and stay at home instead of partying out my lung! Hahaha
Was too bored that night, cause most of them we have no idea who are they!
Seh Zhai know almost everyone there... how on earth he can remember everyone's name i wonder!
Mel! One of the clubbing kaki nowadays since she's now single and available! =D
See from his face? He's pretty drunk! He can freaking drink and judging from all my friends' experiences, i'm not gonna celebrate my birthday in club!
didn't wanna puke and get myself drunk. A nice dinner will do =)
So far my new department is treating me good! Unlike my previous department it treats me like shit and i got nothing back in return except more and more politics which i personally hate it much! I should learn not to care most of the time though.

I think right now it's like the downturn of my career time.
I seriously need to get thinking what i really want in future so that i can go for it.
Needed something more stable and i can learn instead of just staying what i am right now.
Life is challenging and i didn't want to just stay at the same spot after 50 years.
God bless me, i need more courage and the ability to stand this through.

Logging off,
xoxo.

No comments: